Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad :)

Dad is a special word for an angel from above
A gentle, caring, friend who's there and always shares his love

A person who will laugh and teach, be there through trials too
Someone who will always care-no matter what you do

My Father is my everything, my example and my light
He always helps me see what's best and helps me choose the right

He brings my life such joy and can always make me smile
My life means more because of him...I feel like I'm worthwhile

My Dad he shows me everything and forever helps me to be
The daughter that he's proud of, the best and only me

I've learned a thing or two in my time with him you see
So I'll always value his advice-even when we don't agree

With my Father on my side, I know there's nothing I can't defeat
Because being on his team means having the ultimate box seat

There are many ways I'm like him and for that I'm very proud
Because my Dad and all his quirks, they just stand out in a crowd

He works hard for our family and has always helped me know
That experiences aren't always great but still help you to grow

His faith-it is incredible, he believes with all his heart
And that's something I can count on, even when we are apart

Dad's help with so many things that its hard to name them all
But I'm awfully sure without him very fast I'd start to fall

So many things to say thank you for, so much to appreciate
And there is no better way than just to say my Father's GREAT.

I love you Dad will my heart and I will no matter what
Because I know you'll always pull me out of each and every rut.

Happy Birthday dear friend, I just wanted to say
That I hope you have an extra, super special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment