Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Favorite Things :)

          I was singing that song from The Sound of Music today...yes I know random-but it made me start thinking about some of my favorite things. It really does make me laugh how different everyone is-everyone has their own favorite things but here a few of mine...

Peanut Butter :)
The difference between playing the black and white keys on the piano
Dangle earrings
Hearing a really old song on the radio and remembering every word
Office supplies
Pictures <3
The way one song can remind you of someone else forever
Fuzzy socks
Always sleeping with a blanket, even if its not cold
Daises :)
Big flowers in little girl's hair
All things disney
Watching any kind of sport and remembering why I love them
Harry potter!!!!
Frozen burritos, slurpee's, and toquitos 
Having every color of eye shadow just because they all sparkle differently
Cuddling <3
Writing cheesy poems that I hardly let anyone read
Fluffy pillows
Music that can describe exactly how you feel
Chocolate
Long-I mean like ridiculously long showers
Crying at sappy movies
Braids
Everything about going to school that everyone else hates :)
Singing
Riding in the car with all the windows down and my hair blowing everywhere
Dancing
VOLLEYBALL, soccer, BASKETBALL, and softball
Ice Cream
Reading my favorite parts of my favorite books in a bubble bath
The RAIN <3
Playing the piano when I'm all by myself
Rice
The color blue-BYU!
Knowing there are some people you haven't talked to in years that are still your friends
The sound of a guitar
Letters from my wonderful and amazing best friend and little brother
Writing
Little boys who love to play with cars and transformers
Laughter
Memorizing the best quotes off of sappy movies and saying them out loud with the character
Picture frames
Donuts and chocolate milk on a Saturday morning
The zoo
Waking up to the smell of waffles
Girl's night
Watching my parents be just as in love today as they were 23 years ago
Sunday dinners

          Anyway, that's just a FEW random things that I love :) The end. 





No comments:

Post a Comment