Saturday, April 7, 2012

i am the only me.

I am who I am...

I try way too hard to please the people around me.
I ALWAYS fill my cereal bowl up too full.
I can drink an entire gallon of milk by myself in two days.
I will NEVER give up on love.
I put my whole heart into everything I do; because, I don't do things half way.
I'm OCD about cleaning.
I fall hard and faster than most people.
I love going to sleep with wet hair; even though, it means it will be crazy in the morning.
I am IN LOVE with reading-a complete bookworm.
I feel like movies are captured magic.
I appreciate music in a way that most people can't.
I love eating snap peas with chip's ahoy cookies.
I NEVER match my socks.
I love painting my nails crazy colors that don't make sense.
I try too hard at EVERYTHING.
I desperately want to be accepted and loved.
I feel insecure and inadequate on a daily.
I think that romen noodles is an important food group.
I dye my hair as often as I change my sheets.
I LOVE to write...anything and everything-its my passion.
I want to be a teacher because I want to make a difference-regardless of the pay.
I LOVE sports...any and every kind.
I'm a tom boy at heart-and i ALWAYS will be;but, I still know how to feel pretty sometimes.
I put everything out there much too soon.
I give a lot more than I take.
I need to be held every once in a while.
I love daisies
I love hot showers.
I cry almost every day for no apparent reason.
I am IN LOVE with my comforter.
I let people in.
I love the color blue...but I secretly like pink too. 
I love playing with eye shadow colors.
I really love earrings that dangle
I am 20 years old and I still have footy pajamas.
I make time to LISTEN to people.
I love doing nice things for random people.
I love going out to dinner.
I truly am afraid of all the scary movies people laugh at.
I love having my hand held.
I like talking on the phone MUCH more than texting.
I LOVE bubble baths.
I LOVE fireplaces.
I love love LOVE the rain more than anything in the world.
I will give anybody a fair chance.
I believe that laughter is the best medicine for anything.
I love chocolate like a fat kid loves cake :)
I think Resess needs its own food group to be truly appreciated.
I love getting thirst busters at any and every gas station.
I love how smooth my legs are after I shower.
I don't need the latest and greatest of anything, I would rather go without so that someone else can have it.
I work hard and play hard.
I laugh much too loud.
I get the hiccups everyday and they are ALWAYS obnoxious.
I always see the good in people even when all they want to show is the bad.
I am a marshmallow...I let people walk all over me. 
I don't regret.
I'm a completely HOPELESS romantic. 
I believe in romance...and I LOVE to be kissed softly and slowly.
I have read pride and prejudice about sixteen times.
I still LOVE Britney Spears AND the backstreet boys <3
I am a country girl at heart, but I still LOVE to rap.
I am an EMOTIONAL girl.
I like going for walks.
I try to be extra thoughtful.
I LOVE with all my heart.
I cherish my friends openly and often.
I'm afraid to try new things, but when I do-I usually love them.
I pretend that I hate to hike; but, when I'm on top of the mountain I'm always glad I went.
I HATE shopping...with a passion.
I am inspired by the little things in life...I see what most people miss.
I hear the sound of children laughing and my heart is happier instantly.
I DREAM big.
I watch Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, One Tree Hill and all those other silly drama's.
I sometimes fall in love with fictional characters.
I believe people can change even when they don't.
I clean like a beast if I have a great soundtrack.
I watch tangeled like every other day.
I say I LOVE YOU too much...but I always mean it.
I'm afraid of getting hurt but I'm not a coward.
I pretend I'm tough, but I'm really just a softie.
I adore my piano and the peace it brings me.
I will never apologize for being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment